|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Refurbished. Great condition, low price, 3 months warranty.
This Dionex HPLC systems comes with following components:
Specifications Ultimate LPG-3400A Quaternary Pump
The UltiMate 3000 Quaternary Analytical Low-Pressure Gradient Pump LPG-3400A is the pump of choice for flexibility across a broad range of analytical LC applications, with the highest degree of choice in eluent proportioning and mixing. Up to four solvents may be used for convenient method development, system flushing, and eluent preparation.
• Serial dual-piston operating principle and low-pressure gradient proportioning
• Reliable in-line vacuum degassing (integrated degasser) and vacuum level monitoring
• Wide operating flow rate range from 0.2 to 10 mL/min with high flow rate accuracy
• SmartFlow technology for high flow-rate, gradient, and retention time precision
• Support of operating pressures of up to 50 MPa (7250 psi)
The LPG-3400A is ideally-suited for method development, as well as for analytical research and routine analysis in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and environmental industries.
Note: Software not included. We recommend using the Thermo Chromeleon software which is available from us.
Bitte schicken Sie uns einfach eine / Just send us an Email